Other Accounts Login
Effective August 1, we changed credit card providers.
- If you are a CUETS credit card holder, please review this important notice , which includes links to your CUETS credit card and CHOICE REWARDS login. (If you applied for a credit card with SCU prior to August 1, 2018, you are a CUETS credit card holder.)
- If you are an SCU Collabria credit card holder, you can access your account
and the FlexRewards program below. (If
you applied for a credit card with SCU after August 1, 2018, you are an SCU
Collabria credit card holder)
- Credit card login
Effective May 1, SCU made changes to our online brokerage service.
- If you are an existing Credential Direct user, you can continue to log in to Credential Direct using the link below.
- If you are a new user, or a returning Qtrade investor, please follow the Qtrade link below. (If you follow the Credential Direct link, you will be re-directed to Qtrade when setting up your new account).
- Credential Direct Login (to continue using your existing Credential Direct log in)
- Qtrade Login (for new users, or returning Qtrade investors)
You can access your account holdings, transaction history, online statements and trade confirmations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our online portal.
- Credential Securities
- Credential Asset Management
Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) Website
We have partnered with EQUIFAX, Canada’s leading credit information company, to give you the ability to access your credit file and credit score through an online environment. To get started, simply click here.
*Online brokerage services
are offered through Qtrade Investor. Mutual funds and other securities are
offered through Credential Securities. Qtrade Investor and Credential Securities
are divisions of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Credential Securities is a
registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc.