Other Accounts Login
- Mastercard Login
- CHOICE REWARDS Login
- SCU Mastercard Application
NOTE: During a postal disruption, cardholders remain responsible for making their minimum monthly payment by the payment due date to ensure their account remains in good standing. Cardholders can access the Online Card Services to obtain their account statement and payment due date information, or by using CUETS automated phone system or by contacting their Customer Service department at 1.800.561.7849. Representatives are available 24/7.
Cardholders can register at www.cucardsonline.com for the convenience of access to their statements and account information online.
Effective May 1, SCU is making changes to our online brokerage service.
- If you are an existing Credential Direct user, you can continue to log in to Credential Direct using the link below.
- If you are a new user, or a returning Qtrade investor, please follow the Qtrade link below. (If you follow the Credential Direct link, you will be re-directed to Qtrade when setting up your new account).
- Credential Direct Login (to continue using your existing Credential Direct log in)
- Qtrade Login (for new users, or returning Qtrade investors)
You can access your account holdings, transaction history, online statements and trade confirmations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our online portal.
- Credential Securities
- Credential Asset Management
Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) Website
Life Events Planner
SCU is pleased to offer a calculator designed to help with your everyday financial needs. Just click the link below to get started.
We have partnered with EQUIFAX, Canada’s leading credit information company, to give you the ability to access your credit file and credit score through an online environment. To get started, simply click here.