Travel insurance can help ease the stresses of missed flights, trip cancellations, or lost luggage. And, since provincial health insurance does not cover all out-of-province expenses, travel insurance can help protect you and your family from major hospital bills while you’re away.
We partner with CUMIS to offer a comprehensive travel insurance program designed with you in mind. Whether you are still in school, enjoying retirement, a world traveller, or simply heading off on a quick weekend escape, CUMIS offers coverage options that fit your travel needs and lifestyle.
Features and Benefits of the CUMIS Travel Insurance Program
- $10 million coverage for Emergency Hospital and Medical benefits
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Exceptional claims service when you need it most
- Convenient multi-trip plans ideal for frequent travellers
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Transportation home when medically required
- Access to a medical professional who can coordinate your medical care
- Emergency Hospital and Medical Insurance Coverage
- Multi-trip Plan
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Plans
- Trip Interruption Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flight Accident
- All-Inclusive Package Plan
Purchase Travel Insurance
Claim InformationAll claims for the CUMIS Travel Insurance Program are administered by Allianz Global Assistance. To learn more or download a claim form, please visit the CUMIS website.
Travel insurance does not cover everything. Please refer to the certificate for full terms and conditions, including limitations and exclusions. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is the registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.